Free shipping on all orders over $1,500 shipped within the continental U.S.
USB, Bluetooth®, and analog audio connectivity. 360-degree coverage captures voices in up to a 16 foot (5 meter) radius.
The Atlona Captivate™ AT-CAP-SP100 is a USB / Bluetooth® speakerphone for use with popular video conferencing and unified communications platforms including Zoom™ and Microsoft® Teams. The CAP-SP100 provides microphone and speaker audio in a single elegant enclosure suitable for meeting rooms as well as executive and home office environments. USB, Bluetooth, and analog audio connectivity ensures compatibility with a wide array of computers, laptops, and mobile devices. The CAP-SP100 features a 6-element microphone array for 360-degree voice capture as well as the ability to concentrate audio pickup on individual talkers while suppressing background noises. Sophisticated audio processing optimized for voice intelligibility allows meeting participants to be heard loud and clear. The included battery allows the speakerphone to operate for up to 8 hours without a power connection. The CAP-SP100 speakerphone is an ideal addition to video conferencing system designs based on our Omega™ Series of switching, extension, and video processing solutions.
• USB, Bluetooth, and analog audio connectivity for compatibility with a wide array of computers, laptops, and mobile devices
• 360-degree coverage captures voices in up to a 16 foot (5 meter) radius
• 6-element microphone array focuses audio pickup and suppresses background noises allowing individual talkers to be heard clearly
• Sophisticated acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction enhance voice intelligibility by eliminating unwanted sounds
• Bezel buttons provide access to volume, microphone mute, answer / hang up, and Bluetooth directly from the device
• Bezel LEDs display status of audio and battery levels
• Battery supports 8-hours of operation on a single charge
• Supports both USB and Qi wireless charging
|Unit of Measure||EA|