Free shipping on all orders over $1,500 shipped within the continental U.S.
The 4KX-PLUS - Convert Ultra HD to USB 3.0 with an HDMI loop and external power for BYOM applications. It connects your HDMI cameras, video sources or CODECs to your laptop. Perfectly compatible for Cisco Webex BYOM applications.
Enabling 3rd party meetings (BYOM) on Webex Room Series. The INOGENI 4KX-PLUS HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture Card expands your Cisco system versatility. This allows anyone to bring another UC platform to your Cisco Webex Room. It is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. Requires no drivers.
Configure your Cisco conferencing software to use USB cameras and microphones. Activate ‘Enable USB mode’ on the Touch 10. It works with any virtual meeting room software that enables USB cameras and microphones, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or BlueJeans. The 4KX-PLUS is compatible with USB 2.0 (high quality MJPEG). The 4KX-PLUS with Cisco Devices enable multiple displays. The external power supply maintains the connection between the Cisco Webex CODEC and the 2nd display, even if the laptop is not connected to the 4KX-PLUS.
- HDMI capture to USB 3.0
- Compatible to USB 2.0 (high quality MJPEG)
- HDMI loop output
- Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096x2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
- HDMI audio support
- Analog audio I/O
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD up-scaling not supported)
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue settings
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from external adapter or USB 3,0 (included)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android
- Six-foot USB 3.0 cable is included
|Unit of Measure||EA|