VGA2USB3 Converter requires no drivers. It is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your VGA, Component (analog) or CVBS output into your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. The INOGENI VGA2USB3 converter accepts SD and HDTV video formats up to 1200p60 and most computer graphic formats.
Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. The converter supports 1200p resolution up to 60 fps. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit color space over USB 3.0. The line level stereo analog audio input is output as two-channel LPCM.
- VGA/Component/CVBS and audio capture to USB3.0
- Direct Show Compatible
- Supports 1080p, 720p, 480p, 576p, 1600x1200, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, NTSC, PAL and more at up to 60 fps
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from USB a 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android
- A USB 3.0 cable is included