Free shipping on all orders over $1,500 shipped within the continental U.S.
KDS-DEC7 decoder is an advanced receiver for streaming 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video signals via Ethernet over copper cable. It decodes streams over an IP network to HDMI output, and transmit the USB, IR, RS232, or CEC signal over IP network.
• Rich set of inputs and interfaces
• Easy–to–use KM/KVM — Searchable OSD Menu for KM and fully configurable KVM roaming
• Large scale video wall — up to 16x16
• Instantaneous switching time — 1 second
• Highly scalable — 999 channels build in support
• State of the art management device
• Rich set of management capabilities — Standard P3K Open API , LCD screen for configuration
• Enterprise IT–grade security — 802.1x and HTTPS/TLS
• Security certification — OWASP Top 10 certificate
• Separate ETH ports for optimal security and experience
• New HW architecture that enables robust FW update
• Cost–effective from day one
• Full product range for any site, any application
• Plug–and–play with Netgear M4250 AVoIP switches, Kramer Control, KDS–USB2, etc.
• Using PoE switch — up to 13W consumption
• HDMI Loop–Through on Encoder and HDMI Input on Decoder
• Embedding and De–embedding
• Through P3K control/communicate with IR, RS232, or CEC to the connected devices
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Availability||Out of Stock|