For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name and e-mail address.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our web page.
- only used to set up profiles of subsequent visits.
- used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual visitors.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our web site.
- used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- never shared with other organizations for any purpose.
Registration is not required to enter our site.
We have an order form.
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used for shipping and billing purposes or to fill customer’s orders.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
We publish an e-newsletter and we never sell or share our subscribers’ e-mail addresses.
We operate online surveys, and we never sell or share our subscribers’ e-mail addresses.
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by e-mail, telephone, or fax.