Lecturer Auto Tracking ePTZ Camera UV220T is a 4K ultra-high-definition EPTZ automatic tracking camera, built-in leading image recognition and tracking algorithm, without any auxiliary positioning camera or tracking host can also achieve a smooth and natural teacher tracking effect, fully meet the needs of various application scenarios such as teaching recording and remote interactive teaching. UV220T camera has perfect functions and superior performance, which employs advanced ISP processing algorithms so as to provide vivid images with evenly clear brightness, strong color layering, high resolution, and fantastic color rendition. Easy and convenient to install and maintain, stable and reliable.
• Intelligent lecturer tracking: Built-in leading image recognition and tracking algorithm, without any auxiliary positioning camera or tracking host, it can also track the target stably, accurately and quickly.
• Strong anti-interference ability: Once the tracking target is locked, it will be free of disturbances of other moving objects or projectors etc.
• Smooth tracking: The sensitivity of action can be adjusted and it will not be affected by target’s unobvious movement or gestures.
• Strong environmental adaptability: The tracking performance is not affected by classroom’s size, shape or seats layout.
• Ultra wide dynamic exposure function: The tracking target would not be darken in front of strong light background with projectors etc.
• Multiple tracking modes: Support multiple tracking modes, including tracking mode, movie mode and area tracking mode
• Ultra HD: 1/2.8-inch high-quality 4K CMOS sensor is used to present vivid ultra high-definition video, vividly showing the target’s facial expressions and actions.
• Wide view angle and distortion-free lens: Using ultra wide-angle, distortion-free camera; supports 3X digital zoom and EPTZ control at the same time.
• Low Noise and High SNR: Low Noise CMOS effectively ensure high SNR of camera video. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Availability||Out of Stock|