VS-88H2 is a high-performance 8x8 matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals and digital audio routing. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of 8 HDMI, HDCP-compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously. VS-88H2 offers unmatched audio flexibility where any embedded digital audio input can be routed to any digital output in addition to eight ARC sources to produce an equivalent 16x16 audio matrix.
- High–Performance AV Matrix: Switches 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant signals to 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Featuring Kramer re–Klocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, 3D, ARC, up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Independent Audio Routing: Any embedded digital audio input can be routed to any digital output, in addition to ARC sources, to produce an equivalent 16x16 audio matrix (8 embedded digital inputs + 8 ARC inputs and 8 digital outputs + 8 ARC outputs).
- Easy Step–In Collaboration Function: When used with a Kramer Step–In enabled switcher, just plug in your device and press the Step–In button. Your device becomes the active signal on the main display.
- EDID Management: Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Content Protection: Selectable HDCP per input.
- Quick Access to Common Configurations: Save up to 16 preset configurations.
- Smart Switching: Active source & acceptor detection. Automatic input selection based on priority selection or last connected input.
- Embedded Pattern Generator: With selectable patterns.
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options: Local control via front panel switching, memory, lock and EDID buttons, and Input/Output LED display. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance: Input selection indicators facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Firmware upgrade via Ethernet or mini USB.
- Easy Installation: 19” enclosure for rack mounting in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power supply.
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Availability||Out of Stock|