CP-AOCH/60F is an innovative active optical HDMI cable for 4K signals. CP-AOCH/60F cables are thinner, lighter, and more flexible than copper or even standard optical cables. They offer transparent EDID and HDCP support with no signal attenuation and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference. CP-AOCH/60F cables are an ideal solution for maximizing signal integrity in critical AV installations.
- Video Resolution: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- High Data Transfer Rate: Up to 18Gbps.
- Embedded Audio: PCM 8–channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS–HD Master Audio.
- HDMI Support: HDCP 2.2/1.4, HDR, EDID, ARC and CEC.
- High–Quality Connectors: 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- Reduced EMI & RFI.
- Thin Construction: 4.5mm diameter.
- Jacket Construction: Plenum rated.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU CE,FCC Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths: Available in versions from 10 to 90m (33 to 295ft).
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Availability||Out of Stock|