Our website is currently unavailable. To reach us, please call 800-666-0996 and press 1.
Our teams are actively working to get our site back online. We appreciate your patience during this time.
The KVM HDMI over IP PoE Extender, 4K@60 allows HDMI & USB equipment to be connected up to 330ft (100m) over an Ethernet LAN, supports HDMI up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) via Cat5e/6 cable in multiple point-to-point and point to- multipoint configurations. The Transmitter (500800-TX) and Receiver (500800-RX) support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter terminates to a computer server/workstation via an HDMI & USB port, The Receiver terminates to an HDMI display and up to 4 USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, printer, drawing pad, storage device, camera, etc., via a 4 port USB hub. A single Receiver can be switched via hotkey sequences to any Transmitter on the network, allowing a single operator to manage numerous servers/workstations, in a distributed KVM application.
• One operator can manage multiple servers/workstations
• Supports HDMI up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
• Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, for KVM applications
• Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
• Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
• Supports multiple point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint applications
• Supports HDR
• PoE powered
• Supports audio insert & audio output (TX), and audio extract & mic-in (RX)
|Unit of Measure||EA|