TOGGLE USB Switcher connect to three USB 3.0 devices and can switch them between two hosts. It will switch automatically to a laptop when it is connected, and revert back to the room pc when disconnected. It can also be controlled remotely by RS-232 or GPI.
The switcher is fully compatible with all cameras, including professional-caliber equipment, such as Vaddio, Huddly, HuddleCAMHD, Aver, Jabra, Logitech, , Marshall and cameras, and web cameras. The TOGGLE provides a best-in-class quality video collaboration experience with three USB 3.0 Type A device ports to accommodate the most common device format for USB 3.0 or 2.0. The USB 3.0 host port is Type B, which is more robust and durable for the thousands of inbound and outbound connections made over the years by many users in the conference room.
- Three USB 3.0 device ports
- Switch between two USB 3.0 hosts
- Compatible to USB 2.0
- Automatic, manual or remote control
- RS-232 control
- GPI contact-closure control
- Can automatically switch to the last connected host
- Rugged full-metal enclosure
- External power supply can provide power to the USB 3.0 devices
- Two USB 3.0 cables is included